Mapping and GIS Services-Estimates and Placing and Order
Software and Hardware Capabilties
- SRPC currently maintains a diverse GIS software suite including: ArcGIS Desktop 10.2, ArcGIS Online, Spatial Analyst, CommunityViz, Synchro, ArcGIS Collector, Terra Sync, and TransCAD
- On the hardware side, SRPC has plotting, printing, and digitizing equipment that allow prints ranging in size from 8.5" x 11" (Letter) to 36" x 48" (Architectural E). Our most common standard sizes are 11" x 17" (Tabloid), 24" x 36" (Architectural D), and 36" x 48".
- Custom Mapping and Analysis
- SRPC staff provide customized mapping and data analysis solutions related but not limited to the following areas of focus:
- Land use & suitability analyses, zoning updates & mapping
- Socio-economic and demographic planning and analysis
- Natural resources inventories and conservation planning
- Hazard mitigation planning
- Transportation proximity and corridor mapping
- Dataset Development
- Looking for a custom dataset? Whether you need spatial data focused to your organization's borders, an existing dataset modified to your preferences, or something created entirely from scratch, we can help.
- Online Maps
- Want an interactive map that's accessible by your organization's staff, members, or citizens from wherever they can reach an internet connection? We'd be delighted to include your project in our growing catalog of online digital maps. Just about anything that we might provide in paper or digital format can be put online.
- Scenario Modeling
- With dedicated software for a variety of scenarios including traffic re-routing and community development build-outs, we can assist with many different modeling projects.
- Local/Municipal Support
- Tax Mapping
- SRPC maintains tax parcel data for its 18 member communities and contracts with those communities to periodically update our database and provide current parcel data and planning maps.
- Master Plan Mapping
- SRPC maintains extensive, detailed databases of spatial information that allow us to produce quality maps for community master plans, including maps of water resources, conservation lands, historic and cultural features, and community infrastructure.
- Project Specific Requests
- Need a map that will take your project to the next level? We can help you get there with high-quality design and printing services.
- GIS and GPS Technical Support
- Our knowledgeable staff can help troubleshoot your GIS and GPS quandaries and conundrums, and advise a course of action to get your efforts back on track.
- Data Collection
- With staff experienced in a wide variety of data collection efforts, we can assist with a host of different projects. We currently gather traffic and culvert data as well as map hiking and walking trails, but whether you have a project similar to these or not at all, drop us a line and see what we can do for you!
Estimates and Placing an Order
Please follow this simple process to request estimates for mapping services or to place orders for maps:
Call SRPC at (603) 994-3500 or email us regarding your mapping needs for your project. We can help you by printing an existing map, or making modifications to an existing map, or designing a new project map.
You will need to tell us the desired data layers, size, title, legend, and any required marginal elements, such as logos or disclaimers.
If you have an existing SRPC map, locate the map file pathname, usually near the bottom of the map (e.g. u:\proj\mun\nkt\nkt.mxd). Please provide us with the pathname when you are ordering.
GIS staff will prepare a cost estimate for you of the map(s) or services.
If requested, a draft copy of any map(s) will be made of modified or new maps for your review and editing before final printing.
Maps may be paid for by cash, check, or municipal purchase order and according to invoice, where applicable.
Maps will be sent via U.S. Mail to arrive within 7 business days, or they can be picked up at our office. Larger size maps will be mailed in tubes. Maps are also available digitally.
<< Back to list page - Email this Page